Glory to God
It has been my desire to bring glory to God and praise to Jesus through this blog. I want to start this post by thanking you for following the blog. It gives me a chance to serve God in a special way, and you are a huge part of that.
According to my statistics page, though the site has been steadily growing in visitors over the past months, there was a huge leap in visitors in February! If 25 more people come to the site, I will have broken 1000 views in a month (the highest ever!) That’s all because you have been liking and sharing the articles with your friends. I am humbled and so very thankful! Glory to God!
Starting this week I’ve added a new feature to the blog — a podcast! You may have already noticed that the past few posts have had audio attached to the top. The podcast will be an easy way to get access to all of these audio clips from multiple devices. Most often these clips will be from my preaching and teaching ministry, but I also want to include audio book reviews, devotionals and other special features. I’m definitely open to suggestions for content!
There are lots of ways to listen:
- On the Blog: The audio will be at the top of the post, so you can listen at your computer.
- On your Favourite Device: Take AOTCN with you on your favourite device. Click here for instructions.
- On iTunes: If you like to use iTunes to organize your music and podcasts, click the banner above, or this link.
- On Almost Anything Else: I’ve set up the podcast using Feedburner so no matter what you want to use, you’ll probably find it here.
How You Can Help
It would be great if you would keep up the good work of liking and sharing the Art of the Christian Ninja. Here’s some ways to pass it around:
- Like & Share on Facebook
- Retweet on Twitter.
- Use the “Share This:” feature at the bottom of each post (which gives you 14 different ways to share including E-Mail, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Google+!)
Another way you can help is to give me feedback! I love hearing from you:
- What was your favourite post? Least favourite?
- What do you think of the length and style of the posts?
- What topics would you like covered that you haven’t seen already?
- What would you like to hear on the podcast?
- What are you curious about?
- How can I minister to you best through AOTCN?
Thank you again for all of your support and I hope to keep serving you in the future.