Listener Questions (Omnipotence, Calvinism, Nudity, Backsliders & More) (Carnivore Theology: Ep. 60)
The guys wander into the mail-room and answer some listener questions:
– Can God create a rock so large he can’t lift it?
– Is Carnivore Theology overrun by Calvinists?
– What does the Bible say about nudity?
– How can a Christian remain calm while watching fellow believers slip deeper into the world?
– Grace or love?
Behind the Scenes Video:
How Can You Help Carnivore Theology?
1. Pray for us!
4. Share www.CarnivoreTheology.com with your friends. Sharing is caring!
5. Give financially: If you’d like to help us with our productiong costs, send us a financial gift through PayPal by clicking here. (We are not a registered charity, so you won’t get a tax receipt — but you will have the good feelings that come with helping out a friend!)